English is an excellent language to learn, whether it's for business, travel or personal reasons. Learning any language requires hard work, commitment and a willingness to make mistakes, and English is no different. Read below to gather information about learning English
Part 1 of 3: Improving Your Spoken English
- Speak a little English every day.
- Work on your pronunciation
- Expand your vocabulary and use idiomatic phrases.
- Carry a dictionary.
Part 2 of 3: Improving Your Writing, Reading and Listening Skills
- Listen to English radio or podcasts.
- Watch English movies and TV shows.
- Read an English book, newspaper or magazine
- Keep a diary in English
Part 3 of 3: Committing to Your New Language
- Stay motivated
- Practice every day.
- Train yourself to think in English
- Make friends with English speakers